Asaduke no moto Regular1L
A quick and easy Asaduke (quick pickles) regular mixture with a light soy sauce flavor and a touch of chilli spice that goes well with any vegetables.
How to use
1. Chop the vegetables into an appropriate size. 2. Put the chopped vegetables into a polythene bag and pour the Asaduke no moto mixture until it covers 2/3 of the vegetables. 3. Rub the bag until all vegetables become tender, then let it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Make sure to squeeze all excess water (no need to rinse with water) before serving. ・Adjust the marinating time and the amount of mixture according to your preference. ・1 bottle (1L, approx 1,200g) of this product can be used to marinate approx. 2 kg of vegetables.
- Net Weight
- Carton Size
- 6 pieces
- Best Before
- 12 months
※Store product in a cool dry place at ambient temperature before opening.
- milk ingredients
- salmon roe
- cashew nuts
- * Since seafood is caught indiscriminately with a net, it is indicated when raw materials that do not know what kind of seafood is contained are used.
- * Red background is the allergen contained in the selected product.
- * Due to product revisions, the contents of your product may differ from those on this website.
- * Please note that renewal products and alternative products may have different tastes and allergens.